Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
*To be guaranteed delivery by Christmas Day, all online orders must be placed by Friday, December 14th.
1. We will do everything we can to ensure your chocolates will meet their destination in the best condition. However, please make sure that the final destination has someone, at the time of delivery, to receive the package to ensure it does not sit in uncontrolled climates.
2. We reserve the right to not ship your order if it will not make it to the destination before the weekend. Chocolates are extremely perishable. Due to this, we do not put your order in a situation where the temperature is not controlled. (Ex: inside of a delivery truck for multiple days) You will be notified if this pertains to your order.
3. We reserve the right to not ship your order if we feel the weather temperatures are too extreme. (Ex: California / Florida 100' F)
4. We use UPS & USPS for our shipping. We will select which option is best suited for your order. All orders are shipped using a sturdy box with shipping peanuts to ensure your chocolate is protected. UPS only delivers Monday through Friday excluding holidays and does not deliver to P.O. boxes. The USPS ships Monday through Saturday excluding holidays. Shipping is only available within the continental United States. Canada and international shipping is not available at this time.
5. All orders are processed between 1 and 3 business days from the time the order is placed. The order may not be shipped until the 4th business day, especially around any holiday. If your order is not shipped by the 4th business day, you will be contacted by a representative with the change. (Order placed Monday, if not shipped by Friday a representative would contact you.)
6. You will be notified by email when your order is being processed and when it has been shipped. If there are any issues with shipping (address, price increase, etc.) you may be notified by phone and / or email.
7. If you have any questions or concerns on your shipping status you can contact us through our email: email@example.com or 724.264.4246.
8. Shipping policies may change at any time without notice.
9. We are not responsible for replacing product or financial reimbursement for damaged products due to shipping that has not been shipped by our company. Chocolate is very fragile and can be easily broken during transit if not packaged correctly.